ms dhoni best cricket in the cricket session - cricket betting tips


India’s national chief selector MSK Prasad has revealed how MS Dhoni fought against all matches and took part in the match against arch rivals Pakistan, in the Asia Cup 2016.
ven asked him what should I tell the scribes, and the answer again was ‘don’t worry MSK Bhai.’ I asked him whether we should call for a replacement, and he again told me not to worry,” Prasad took a pause, and then continued with the story.
“There was so much pressure before a big match. The next morning I went to his room and he told me not to worry. But I felt things were not right. (As a selector) I couldn’t take Dhoni’s words for granted, so I called up the then chief selector Sandeep Patil and told him the situation. Immediately, Parthiv Patel was sent in as a replacement. By evening, Parthiv had joined the team,” Prasad revealed nad also reveled free cricket betting tips .
“I went to his room in the evening and he was just trying to get up from his bed. I asked him if things are alright. As per the Asia Cup rules, we had to submit the team list 24 hours before a game, so I had to check on him. He clearly said that he would play,” he added with cricket betting tips .
Prasad said he kept following up with Dhoni over his fitness, and he was left bemused over the situation.

“Dhoni said he was trying to walk. I was thinking how could he even think of playing when he could barely walk. Dhoni looked at me and said, ‘don’t worry; you have anyway got Parthiv without telling me. So, you are safe,” he informed.

Comments

  1. Cbtf is one of the most popular cricket tips in batting tips, which gives you tips inside all types of matches. Today, a lot of websites have come under ...Cricket Betting Tips

    Cricket Betting Tips Free

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

World Cup 2019: South Africa Vs West Indies

Watson appointed as the Captain - CRICKET FREE TIPS

Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Kings XI Punjab 48th Match Prediction